Roommate

LOL as expected - even after I edited my own blog template until it looked so luring for me to post new posts - I still didn't write anything until now lol. Elective (although it's only during Wednesdays and Thursdays) were freaking tiring and other times I was enjoying life ahha - sleeping and planning my trip to Taiwan this SATURDAY I super excited :) Ahhahhaa

Today's post is about roommates. Because. I grew super touched and happy (exaggerated ergh) after reading my roommate's blog - which actually thanked me and Jia hui for being supportive towards her during the exam period >< I don't know why felt super happy lol!

Err this was a ciplak from blinkthasn.blogspot.com arrrrr copyrighted copyrighted
Hmm I shall not go into details, but since third year the room was really a nicer place to stay compared to first and second year - maybe because now - we are 3 different people who loved to be alone, but will just click when we got together. YES things felt MUCH BETTER this wayy seriouslyyyy

Sincerely praying for Jia Hui to pass her exam in December so that we can go eat something nice for celebration :)

#G02 #SueSien #JiaHui #RoomFeltBetterThisYear #ThankYou

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's up to you to say now.