New Template

It's sooo awkward to come back to blogging after this long hahaa

As you can see - ahha I spent about 3 days to change everything (err except the date tab at the side I think, credits to Evan Eckard, the original author of the notepad chaos theme) and I freaking LOVE every bits of my 'creation' hahaa ohmygodd I'm impressed by myself (just allow me to brag a little)

This is to immortalise the hardwork I had for 3 days ahha
Speaking about blog - I literally laughed out when I read through some blog posts lol - can't emphasize how childish I was back then - ranting about some stuffs that I can't really remember now - and mostly just ranting over some poor conass and Part A results - well thought of scraping all those posts - but hmm let it be I think can read for fun once in a while ahha (and my labels back then - each one has a smiley beside them - I can't bear with it now already I wonder why)

The domo on the header was once my birthday present with wishes wrote on their back - yes they are 3D cubes! I actually placed them on Jia Sheng's guitar for a photo of 'we-are-at-the-top-of..GUITAR!' kinda caption - but the overall effect was not so nice (I think I am an OC in some way) so I sorta edit it into black and white picture with closed up - that's pretty nice right isn't it :D And the instagram at the header was just a spontaneous idea, glad I made it happen :D And I freaking had the urge to change the comments bar and labels for long already - woohoo done that! (Y)

Okay this post kinda end here - the following are just mental notes for myself on CSS :) (I know this post is just so damn boring)

1. Z-index is the stack order of an element. More about it here.
2. Learnt to customize the comment section here! Bear in mind all alteration of 'reply' button and all are under Blog1 / blog2 label - under 'main' - others are just okay wth. (Seriously this ate up my whole night of trying)
3. Xomisse.com had been a real helpful website / blog for CSS
4. h4 labels are for 'Post a comment' and 'X comments' wth took me so long to identify it @@

PS: Was thinking - maybe I can be a template designer if I decide to give up on medicine ahha (mega dreamer) why can I put so much enthusiasm into it lol
PPS: Ahha guess I won't have the energy to re-edit everything all again - at most changing a header pic I guess hahaa. Until then - Domo templateee yeay

#blogtemplate #ultrahappy #IknowHashTagDoesn'tWorkInHere #CSSsyiok

2 comments:

  1. Waaaaaaaaaa. When you wanna teach meeeeee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaa whenever you want lor :) You didn't say you want any major change also :P

      Delete

It's up to you to say now.