Out now! 4.00
Preword : This is another blog post from my old blog, posted in 2013. Reading it when I revised the joy when I achieved 4.00 (suddenly recalled the emcee reading 'empat perpuluhan sifar sifar') in my studies back in MRSM Serting. Now I'm not even getting an A in my medicine professional exams hahaa. Ironic. But yet I'm thankful for what I had achieved so far :)
I would like to send my grateful feelings 1000 times to my dear god...
Semester results out...
A lot and lots and lots thanks to my teachers in Mara Junior Science College Serting...
I got 4.00, TPNG 3.99.
Thank God my Additional Mathematics still at A boundary,
My damn physical education didn't spoil my pointer this time^^...
However when I compared my results to Chee San's (Another chinese guy who also got 4.00), I was like, "What the excellent brain cells he had?"
He got all subjects 80 above, including Additional Mathematics and PE!
My goodness...
I only slightly higher than him in some of the subjects... (1 mark or 2, no point right??)
Okey, it doesn't matter, I will try my best to speed up my add maths.
P/S: Mayna phoned me today and tell me about her first day in MMU Law Faculty. Looks like she's having her great time there...
She said that two Chinese girls next door in hostel looked exactly like me and Shi Hui. Could it be? ^-^
Sunday, June 07, 2009
|
Labels:
Stories
|



No comments:
Post a Comment
It's up to you to say now.