Stressed up

'Preword' : Found this back in an old blog of mine, posted in 2013. Yeah and this is the thing I do when I'm stressed ahahaha. Now i feel funny hahaa. It's true that people say looking back at certain things in few years time - it is purely nothing =)

Am I over stress?
I used to face exams calmly, happily, at least not emotional.
But this time?
The first day I woke up 12.30am and asked Shi Hui beside me why she got up so early.
Shi Hui looked curiously at me. "I haven't sleep yet, Yin Zhien..."
The second day I woke up 2.30am. Again Shi Hui be the victim.
I... went to wake her up. 2.30am.
The third day I woke up 4.30am to go to bath. Then I stopped after looking at my clock.
I simply doesn't know what's wrong.
Additional Mathematics Project Work, Folio Pendidikan Moral,
And the annoying malam kebudayaan by Student Leadership Council.
I tell myself to let go all this.
I just want a full rest.
If someone is agreeing on putting up a show, then please go ahead and settle all the costume thingy!
I don't wanna experience calling a person's old handphone number like crazy.
It looks like doesn't worth anything.
I just wanna rest. I want some time on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's up to you to say now.