Tale of AAB18

AAB18 was nice last year.
This is how the story of AAB 18 begins.

AAB 18. The day of entering MRSM?
I watched the kakak senior as she wrote my name in the room's list.
I didn't watched carefully what was the name before us.
"Hey Shi Hui, we are in the same room!" I yelled.
"Yeah!" We tab each other's hand in joy.
That time, during Mara Junior Science College registration session,
my mum and dad didn't come along with me.
I'm alone, sent by my aunt and uncle.
But I am happy now, for I was placed in the same room with a friend,
from my former school and enter this college together.

"What room you got?" A Senior asked us in Mandarin. [It's Mayna -_-lll]
I was kind of surprised.
"How you know Mandarin?" I asked in curious.
"I entered Chinese Primary School before. But it's not the main matter now.
What room you got?" "AAB 18."
"Ok. Now I will lead you to your room. Follow me."

As we entered the room, what we see was...
The banner. "Go For Straight A1", brightly red coloured,
hung between the curtains.
I took the bed on my right, Shi Hui took the left one.
Two beds inside was senior's.
"See this!" Mayna pointed to the wall.
There was a mahjong paper full of Mathematics formulae on it.
"Don't worry auntie... I know the owner in this room. And you see! They paste formulae on the walls. They must be hardworking students right?" Mayna said to Shi Hui's auntie.
Shi Hui and I just nodded our head. "It must be." We thinked.

We found a note n the table.
"Hey new Comers! Welcome! We would not show up until evening... Wait for us!"
What a weird seniors we had? I thought.

However, after that, we discovered that...
The one who came and meet us is the senior who lead us into the room!
Mayna Ramesh Patel. Rinosha a/p Selvadurai.

Our boarding school life with seniors begins...

------------------------Rinosha??!------------------------------------------
Firstly, I felt that Rinosha will be a "fierce" senior, with her serious expression on face...
I admit it, I wrong.
Rinosha is the funniest in the room.
She will be always optimistic about everything,
but I say her crying upon stress.
It's horrible to see her crying.
She will normally lie on the bed, head facing the pillow, reducing the volume to minimum.
Shi Hui and I will keep quiet, and only will ask her what happen after she's ok.
Rinosha always makes jokes, such as acting Cabbage head. haha...
I miss it a lot.

---------------------------Mayna??!--------------------------------------
The cute Chindian I ever seen.
I loved her much.
The first impression she gave me is a student with high confidence.
Taking part in debate team,
Rocking with her mp3, knowing every lyrics of the songs...
One more thing. Mayna is always in the conflict of love.
After broking up with Agi, she was sad like hell and wrote
"Boys are jerks! Boys are idiots! Go to hell, Boys!"
After that she's in love with Kabilan, A guy from MRSM KKB.
I missed her a lot. Our so-called mummy.

- The massage -
I still remembered that I suffered dreadfully from muscle pain, after playing paintball.
I can't walk upstairs properly, even have to suffer when I bend my knees.
My dear Rinosha, seeing me suffering like hell, offered herself as massage master.
Thinking it won't be so pain, I agreed.
"Hey here got one big node. A bit pain k?"
Oh my god... The massage was like hell.
I was crying, yelling, covering my face with blanket...
Mayna was tried to take my attention away.
"Okey, what do you eat for supper? My dear?"
"Nuggets... Owhhh... So pain..."
"Okey relax honey, Okey? How nuggets taste like?"
"Very tasty... Owhhh... So pain..."
From the starting to the end,
I was only talking about... Nuggets. Haha. And keep on crying.
I massaged for three nights, and cried three of it.
But thanks to Rinosha, I was not being ejek by Vellan anymore after the suffering three days.
My legs cured!

I missed AAb18 life so, so, much...
I would like to go through it once more,
if given a chance. There is the place I learned compassion and love in MRSM.
AAB18! Love you forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's up to you to say now.