Do Not Lost Yourself.

Preface:
This is a walawweyh-i-am-so-free-at-home-so-i-think-a-lot post. So it's basically nonsense, please hit the back button whenever you like.


Well, i've been at home for long. From 20th April, to be precise. In this dead long few months, i had went for MPPB at KMK, the Student Representative Council Election programme at MRSM Serting, two trip to Melaka and one trip to Genting Highlands. Oh yeah, and few overnights at Kemuning Utama, if that counts. So i experienced two times heart-breaking nervous during my PSPM II result and university admission results, and Thank GOD. In exactly one month time i will be in University Malaya, studying for Sarjana Muda Pembedahan dan Sarjana Muda Perubatan.

To be frank, besides some stories from Bro, Zhi Xi, Dad and mom, i have no idea about life in university. Okey, having the schedule much alike the matriculation's, living in colleges, wearing formal for lessons, have to walk A BIT far to the faculty. That's all. Until i read through William Choo's blog post about how orientation for medical and dental students carried out in UM, i had a big shock. Serious. (I tried to get back to the blog post but no luck, looks like the blog owner are curious about the increasing pageview of the post and decided to remove it for the sake of the ULTIMATE orientation. Well, it may be rite? =.=)

University Malaya, so close yet so far. For me. I've been curious about life in it for long, so i searched up blogs about life in UM but cannot get one. So i started browse through profiles of seniors, to have a peep of the life inside. Ok, of course, including the Minggu Haluan Siswa University Malaya group on Facebook as well. Bro had said this to me:"Do Not Lost Yourself in uni." Ok, so define lost please? I think bro's meaning finding a balance point between studies and everything else.

Sometimes i did think about this. So you want me to study ONLY in uni and no activities at all? It seems impossible to me. But i guess i won't take up any heavy committee duties anymore. (Being a secretary in CNY freaked me out. I'm dead serious.) I wish i have the time to hang around with friends or buddies, to watch the intra-university song composing competition aka Xiao Chuang, and watch the Da Yao song performance concert. And maybe some time spared out for jogging around the lake? I hope i have the night time all to myself. No more library duties compulsory to go. And i have some time to do some reading and of course, blogging.

Sometimes i look up at people who knows how to dress well. I personally think they caught my attention. However one of the advices to the uni freshies say that:"Those who take appearance as a big issue will lose, sooner or later." Okey, maybe just dress up nicely and do not over exaggerating.

I've dreamed of sitting for SPM examintion once again, having many things left at home when i'm registering at uni, laptop hijacked, etc etc. Well, maybe i'm mentally stress. Can't get a nice sleep without dream though. I urged myself to read something but it just.. progressed slowly. I'm done with medical check-up but hoping for luck to get it on 2nd September (God please? Thanks.), filled in all the forms, banked in the fees and now left shopping and packing. I just hope everything will be fine, for God's sake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's up to you to say now.