Goodbye Yi Zhi.

I am not blogging for quite a while as it's weekend and many things are coming up, including this one : Yi Zhi departing to IOWA, USA. Well we had a farewell party at Jack's house and a last drink on last Friday night, and Yi Zhi is going to fly tonight. 10.45pm flight. And i'm not going to airport. T^T

I have no idea about how is it to send a friend away. But i was thinking there will be a lot of family members, relatives etc etc at there, probably a bunch of friends too. (Haha! And Jack and Da Bao doing 'One Way Ticket' at the custom entrance. LOL!) And it's the time where her dad and mom will be delivering some words and advice to the little daughter. So i guess it won't be much time for us, then? However my apology, Yi Zhi.

It's hard to believe she will be only back in Malaysia on next summer holiday next year. So it's one whole month without party, Yumcha, writing birthday cards and having someone to pick the gifts for us. I will MISS HER definitely.. Take care Yi Zhi! I know you will do well, but do miss us too =)

By the way, this is a sucky-blurred-low-quality video i did for Yi Zhi. Ok, i always hope for a DVcam. Haha! Hope i can have one soon. =)C ya Yi Zhi!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's up to you to say now.