What's LIVERBUOY? LOL.
Hey all. Today i'm super duper tired. Continuing my Wednesday after a sleepless night due to itchiness and scratching and applying dunno-what on it, i went for medical checkup with Tiang and Qianni @ Klinik Kesihatan Kuala Pilah. Well, UM had the most awkward and money-consuming tests among all, which requires us to check for drug in our urine, and the blood test for rubella serology(sic?) dunno what test. Sigh. I'm able to pay for the fees only because.. I dug some money out from my angpau this morning. *Shhh! I left a note for dad to leave me some money but what to do, he didn't see it.
Call me a desparado for uploading this because i am so damn desperate to show how expensive it is. Excuse me? Jimmy did in GOV hospital and only costs RM130, and some of them even spent only RM20. What the hell.
So basically the test went on quite well, but then we are so shocked when we are handed TWO urine bottles, and REQUIRED to fill it with urine and PASS the UPPER LINE of the bottle. I did stayed in the toilet for long okey. No luck. (OMG this is so disgusting.) And the nurse is making me pain when she is taking my blood out, as it INSERT, PULL OUT and INSERT again. I did stare at her hand but no luck, i can't do anything. And another funny thing is i took my pants off for CHEST X-RAY!! Call me a super idiot please.
What made me scare is the dentist Aric during my oral cavity examine, in which he told me that i have to do an orthodontia and pull out my innermost tooth on my right bottom of mouth. I AM SO SCARED OF EXODONTIA OK. AND I HATE SEEING DENTIST. 'You have to pull it out too sooner or later.' Hell. I thought we should preserve our tooth to the very end? @@
After a tiring 'trip' from Kuala Pilah, i'm heading to Seremban once again in the evening. For my rashes. Darn. I went to consult Dr Basya. Another funny thing happened. After examining the rashes on my leg, he asked: "What soup are you using?" "Hmm soup? Antabax. Eh, no, no, LIVERBUOY" The doctor stopped for a while, then asking his nurse@clerk@wife(i guess) "What's LIVERBUOY?" "It's Lifebuoy." (I am embarrassed till the end of the world, thank you.) SO i got a SIMPLE soup with no odor, no color at all, some super small pills and an ointment. Hope the itchiness will go off very soon.
# Hope the results which is coming out on 5th September will be safely delivered to me after this. LOL i have to meet the doctor in Klinik Kesihatan Pelajar after that too. Darn @@ I hoped so much i can settle it all before entering. K, i know i should really get my ass off to start studying after this. Till then, take care!
Wednesday, July 27, 2011
|
Labels:
Books Movies Shows,
Medicine,
Stories
|



heyy... did you notice the "soup"..? It's SOAP... Once again embarrassed till the end of the world... welcome :)
ReplyDeleteOh Shooot! Oh mannn =X Walawweyh. Haih let it be la, lazy arrr to change =S
ReplyDelete