7
*Claps for me blogging* Oh hi, oh thanks! *Bow* I have something to tell.
Can a student survive without a scholarship? Apparently yes! We got tonnes and tonnes of student studying self-paid, and yet they are fine. So is it ok for letting go scholarship and just focus on academic and your life?
Ok, look, in Eye's of Buddha's view, those money is actually money that come from everyone. Tax-payers, the company, the government, everyone! And so we are accepting the money to study and if we do not do well, i will be so embarrassed to face everyone. ‘Woo, that's the scholar la, receiving scholarship but then score also so-so only.’
Mum is telling me to grab every chance and be cautious of every scholarship coming up, in case there is scholarship for students like me, then i can plan for my after-uni life as well. Like work for Sime Darby etc etc.
Argh~~ I saw myself indulged in this holiday mood for sooo long, that besides some talk, some trips, some readings, i never did anything. I am so stressed up and afraid for planning my FUTURE. I am just thinking of entering UM and let the lessons reinforce me. I never thought of applying into a John Hopkins Uni, and be taught under American style, and be highly honored because it's one of the top medical school in the world! I am in my comfort zone.
Shut up Yin Zhien. All you are talking is just reflecting how afraid you are for not following mummy's advice to apply the thing. But imaging writing a personal statement? O.O And imagine you cry on 15th July? Touch Wood.
Monday, July 04, 2011
|
Labels:
Stories
|



i am in my own comfort zone too......=(,>.<
ReplyDeleteAnonymous:
ReplyDeleteAhah do i know you? Hmmm kinda shocked seeing your comment >< our comfort zone ends at early september no worries :)