6
Hey my dear blog! (Ahah! This sounds like mad) today i am here to tell something. (What the hell, if you got nothing to tell you won't click the 'new post' button)
I had not online for two days in a row, because after the environment so-called-talk i'm mentally exhausted (LOL, sounds like serious huh?), and i need a lot of sleep. Ahah! i still stay up late and watch TV. I'm just too lazy to take out the laptop from the bag after the talk. (More about the talk later)
So just now i just online-ed and found out wow, there's a thing called perdana scholarship opening for application. And i was like, what uni is this (frankly speaking i NEVER heard of this before). John Hopkins university? I do not have a single idea although i read the thing. BLURRED. And mum was like urging :'apply la, maybe your luck is here, after the JPA'. HUH? the thing is having somehow a bit connection with JPA too, JPA is giving the scholarship what. There's a PUGSOM and RCSI programme and oh my god, tomorrow is the due date and i was filling in the form just now. And i have a look at the PUGSOM admission form, WHAT? 3 essays, and the application form have to be faxed to them by tomorrow? YOU ARE JOKING. With mum and dad working i have to certify everything, write essays, and fax it?
I am very curious about myself. One year ago i used to be very ambitious to go to overseas and study or whatever. Hell. Now? I was like so easily, making decision to NOT apply the thing. Royal College of Surgeon in Ireland weyh. Golden chance. Mum is also saying: "This is not the usual you who will say things like this." I have no idea. Look, i am really into medicine, and what i hope is i get a place in UM, and have the real BASIC knowledge to save people's life and let me work with Tzu-chi. Let me work for Master Cheng-Yen. It will be a wonderful life then. I do not admire the glory of overseas scholar and i am not hoping to be one. God, please hear to my prayers and smile on 15th July. Thank YOU.
Sunday, July 03, 2011
|
Labels:
Stories
|



No comments:
Post a Comment
It's up to you to say now.