5

I just came back from Serting today. Kay, my Serting always means MRSM Serting. From a, hmm event that help the college to select potential student representative council candidate. I know i shouldn't had been to event like this, but then Ku asked, so i agreed. But at least i learnt something.

We are in sickbay. I never step my foot in there, but we were staying there for 3 days. With Ku, Syahira and Pika. Boys? There are Amir Izzat, Danial, Walid, Amal (reminded me of Chai Shin, always), Faizi, Farhin, Hazwan, Amir Hamzah, and Fadzrul. I was first shocked by those boys, hmm the ratio is 2:1 ok. I met yin in her class twice during these two days, and had dinner together. Heard to some stories about Mimi, and it's amazing how we can be together in Serting. ^^


My first day is a bit.. annoyed? no. ok maybe disturbed by his words. "Sape kt sini pergi JPA Interview? Oh, seorang je kan." (Pointed at me) "Ok so the interview is?" "Grouped." "Ok so we can see, dia pun tak dapat nak dapat jpa scholarship. Ni mesti x tampilkan diri ni masa interview. Budak MRSM mmg cmni, dia x tampil sikit. Klu dlm SBP mmg mock interview pun group nye."

1. I am not angry. Just a bit disappointed. He is always the one i respect so much. And he ruined it himself.
2. I am not writing this for revenge or to show i am good enough or something. Just merely evidence.
3. Ok so what about Chee San? He is a TYPICAL MRSM LEAVER. HE GOT THE CHANCE TO DO ENGINEERING IN GERMANY.
4. What's the thing about x tampilkan diri? I am the first one to answer each question and i did survey about the H1N1 thingy.
5. I thought it is my Biology A that caused so much problem. So what? I got my matriculation and (fingers crossed) will get my medicine very soon. And i AM a JPA scholarship holder.

--------------------------------------------------------

What amazed me about the 3 days is the way they worked. The boys. The way they convey messages, and the way Danial conduct the group. I would say i am grateful enough to have Nganga as my partner, so that i don't have to speak much and observe. (i think i am quiet in his eyes. Maybe.) I am proud when our group are able to answer all the question and there are no major objection. The way Amir speaks also amazed me. He can just.. conduct the thing with ease. Without burden. Make all the jokes and the thing went on superb. Now i have the idea how Chai Shin is amazed by Amal. LOL! The way he speaks, i guess.

Before this i never thought race is a barrier. I am surprised and guilty that i am thinking of it now. I always think that if we put in our effort to understand, to communicate, there will be absolute zero problem. But things are not that easy sometimes. I wonder why. This is not a nice thought. Scrape it.

I am thinking of hmmm it's actually okay and maybe good or better for us to voice out our ideas or thoughts. I wanted so much to go and provoke during the presentation but.. i never did it. And my ideas are stated by Walid and Amal so never mind. Suddenly i remembered Wendy saying 'Hey actually you got much ideas. Speak it out marh.'

Yin, all the best for SUPER! Ahaha i am waiting for medal XD

PS: Thanks to Amal and Danial and all the boys stated above for bringing us out for dinner! XD It's crazy seeing them racing car. Daa. All the best to you guys. It's nice to see you again. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's up to you to say now.