Back to North
Hye! I just thought that having all my feelings to myself is the right way. So i made up decision to just, write in my diary. Procrastination, my diary never starts. There's been almost one month i'm at home, but doing nothing. Well, i done something if finishing 3 hong kong drama series count. Life is just so.. waking up, eat breakfast, harvest in farmville, helping daddy and mummy with some printing and copy-and paste stuff. I'm not blaming them. Just that i lose the urge or motivation to do something. That day, i was really happy for receiving the call. The call which brings me back to KMK for Minggu Pengurusan Pelajar Baru. I was so excited, and after all sorts of arrangement, i got to overnight at Racheal's house and Vicky's house 1st. I need the strength to go through all this. I always imagine how it would be if i'm in front of the lecture hall, talking to newbies in KMK, telling them the do and don'ts. Or i didn't stand a chance to talk anything at all?
I harvested for the last time before the journey begins. I sincerely hope this is real and happening. God please be at my side.
PS: Why must i speak the wrong thing everytime i talk? Is it because i seldom talk to other people besides mum and dad? And i admit, and i regret, for not knowing what courses my friends are studying for and where are they studying. It's a sin. I'm so sorry.
Monday, May 16, 2011
|
Labels:
Stories
|



Im going to kmk this 23rd of may.. i will c u there?
ReplyDeleteHi Brenda, nice to meet you! I have no idea actually you can find my blog here.. Oh yeah! I will be going, so means i will see you there :)
ReplyDeleteWelcome to KMK! C ya!