Praise To God
Today is 18th May. A day which all Matriculation students waiting for, anxiously, with hope, with confidence, but just trying to hold back a little bit. Anything can happen. Who knows? A ship sailing in a calm sea can experience dangerous tides in the next minute. So we waited patiently (as if), to know, what we got.
I was tired. Setting alarm to 12.30 midnight. En Shuhaimi said we should try 12 midnight, although stated 10am. Ok, so we waited and waited, and see facebook status updates flowing on and on.
"I'm really nervous le"
"Bio please let me get through this"
I heard Stacy cried from the other side of the house. And when i'm facebook-ing Qian Qian woke up and say 'buttock, buttock' (in Chinese), kinda fudge i think. it's 1am in the morning and i am online-ing in dark. i'm in Jasmine's house.
So the waiting continued till today morning, where the promised 10am disappeared. SMSes are replied: maaf, Keputusan peperiksaan matrikulasi belum dikeluarkan. Alvin started the phone calls to Bahagian Matrikulasi, followed by Lorna, James, Wan Qin.. Mom told me she cant sleep not knowing my result. I called but the line is busy. Exhausted, i slept. Finally at 3pm.. it is out!! Praise to God, i got 4 Flat!! Yay~
I didn't expect things to happen like this. No, not the result, it's about how i spend these few days. Initially the plan was staying at their houses, but it ended up staying at.. Jasmine's house, and have bro fetching me to KL Sentral. How nice is it! I kept asking myself am i dreaming and dreamt that the one calling me from KMK is a fake one, i do not know who is Zaki, and all this happens as i wants to be a PF so much. Until i dreamt? Sounds not logic. What if i go up the bus and they say, who are you? We don't have your name on the list. It should be embarassing then. Oh gosh, i don't even had a offer letter to defense.
Praise to God. May God bless Ching-chun, Zhong Han, Tracy and Rufus for their future. I cant even imagine what will it be if it's happening on me. Be strong, guys. May God bless my route to UM Medic. May God bless the mppb in KMK will happen as it will. Back to North. Bye.
Thursday, May 19, 2011
|
Labels:
Stories
|



No comments:
Post a Comment
It's up to you to say now.