4 months starts now
Howdy. I'm officially announcing i'm an ex-KMKian now, an official matriculation college leaver. Well, well well. Having all stuffs unpacked and overwhelming myself with movies and house chores and facebook. It's really unbelievable that i'm not going back to KMK again. No tutorials. No CNY. No One game one aim. No b2.t1.1. Everything is unnoticeably fast. I can't even watch time goes.
To be frank, i do not have a single idea what this 4 months should be. To be in a period waiting for PSPM results, high expectation on entering UM medicine. The last day before Chemistry paper 1 (@ 19th April 2011), i was using all my time to complete exercises on Oriental Academic Publication book. I can't stand more to lose my A for Chemistry, especially after my idiotic error in Paper 2 that day, forgotting using iodoform test will decrease one carbon. Darn.
So my luggage left unpacked. Until i mess myself up at the 20th, after discovering Hon yee crying sadly in front of the Counselling and Career Room, with all my things unpacked. And now here i am at home, head sore due to insufficient sleep due to drama series. :)
Well i did thought of something before this to do:
1. Cut down on facebook. Well, everybody is so familiar with clicking the facebook logo for n times to expect for some status updates, or photos tagging. Whatsoever. I really wanna set some target like not more than 10 minutes for a single session of facebook login, and not more than 5 sessions a day. I should really cut down games like Farmville which makes myself sick by clicking the mouse. (Look who's talking, she's the one enjoying harvesting those crops :D)
2. Blogging! Well my blog is really arid and i wish to 'fertilize' it up then. Can i manage a post everyday? If can't, a post two days will really do. I shall share most of my Matriculation life stuffs and medic and essay comp and daa. Upload some photos.
3. Hmm yuan chen had just started a online after-reading-findings sharing project. To read is definitely good, but i sould really beg mummy for a visit to nearby Popular Bookshop for some book updates. :)
4. Dwing's back up plan. Dwing's streaming classes stressed her up like hell and i wish i could help her p with Bio and Accountancy. (Do I need to look back which video i learnt about light in physics? :P)
5. Learn Korean Hangul and brush up piano skills!! The learning is just halfway through and piano skills is urgently needed to be polished. XD
Well, well, all the things mentioned may be a hope or a nightmare. I wont know what the movies in my near-full-hard-disc will turn me into but, at least this is the plab :) Let's see how it is. :):)
Sunday, April 24, 2011
|
Labels:
Stories
|



No comments:
Post a Comment
It's up to you to say now.