When The new journey starts
It's really unbelievable. To think of you're leaving your hometown, head to a place with 7++ hours of car journey, to pursue your pre-u studies. Kedah, being well-known for it's rice yield, is gonna be my destination.. For one year matriculation studies. Sigh.
I packed my books up. Thanks to bro, Wen Chin, Ee Ling Gan and Wei Ping inheriting their loads of books to me.. My plastic box is gonna burst. Daa.. I'm only bringing my first semester books on to Kedah. Hoping for getting JPA? Hmm.. Not that precise. I had heard of friends getting Petronas and JPA scholarship for engineering at Japan this two weeks, and i'm just praying that God will have the best choice for me. JPA's medicine sponsorship result gonna out in third week of May.. So, I had to walk in KMK for my orientation week.. Who knows what happen after all??
Bahau gang to KMK is decreasing by the way. First is the news that Qianni got her transfer back to Kolej Matrikulasi Kuala Pilah, Negeri Sembilan (Wow! She saved many journey then!) with the cause of monthly appointment with doctor (some sort of vertebrae problem i presume), then Su Kwan got her offer of asasi from Universiti pertahanan (UPNM). I was like, ok lah, i still got Siew San from Bahau. Then guess what? Siew San got her offer from Petronas Scholarship to enter UTP. Well, i'm not complaining, i'm just pitying myself how i gonna find companion to go back to negeri sembilan from Kedah.. =p
Grandma came visited me last night. She just came back from a trip to Shanghai China and can't stop complaining about the cold weather that made her leg joints swell and the difference in air pressure when the plane lands made her suffering from headache. Grandma is always caring, you know. When we have great achievements in major exams or going to pursue studies far away, she won't miss out to visit us and gave advices. "When you're alone there remember take care of yourself ah." "Must take meals ah." And sometimes she will squeeze an angpau into your hands, "Nah! take this and buy something ok?" And all we can do is just smile and accept. Wee ^=^
Okey. I will think of this later on. I gonna finish up packing clothes. Bye Bahau. Adios.
Friday, May 07, 2010
|
Labels:
Stories
|



No comments:
Post a Comment
It's up to you to say now.