I am STILL a Loser
Today onwards i should be forgetting it.
But again, when i watched my tutorial books, attending classes i feel like my tears are really ready to fall.
Grandma is in hospital. Daddy is ill. Brother and mummy have to take turns to hospital to take care of grandma. I really wanna sound ok. I wanna be the type of person that can easily accepting failure easily.
But it just does not make sense. I can't stop my brain cells from thinking why i am failed. I thought i did well in interview. I thought i could get it.
It was 11am and i pleasantly told Kim Sze i had no class. I accompanied him to library to look for En Azizan. Then i slowly headed towards cafeteria, and again calmly asking Jie ying why Hon Yee can be late than me. Things doesn't sound right. I thought i heard my lecturer's voice in lecture hall 3. I didn't stop. I head to the toilet.
"Hon Yee finishes her class at 12." I opened my notebook and saw "12pm, Kuliah Kimia, DKK3." I panicked and ran. I told Pn Siti Marini i got stomachache. She is so kind that she forgave me.
Things doesn't sound right. I had my stomachache this morning, not just now.
Sunday, May 23, 2010
|
Labels:
Stories
|



No comments:
Post a Comment
It's up to you to say now.