Just for laughs :D
Afternoon - dining table.
Dwing : Hey we had always say "Nani?" to say 'really?' right? So what's the word if we wanna affirm someone - 'really'.
Zhi Xi : Well that's simple :D "Nani."
Afternoon - Living room.
My sister's boyfriend, Cotton had just came to visit our house for the very first time.
Jasmine and Chen Yee, my cousin and cousin-in-law walked in to have lunch.
Cotton : "Hey, aunty uncle."
They looked surprised and puzzled.
Afternoon - Cousin's house.
Stacey is my 2 years old little niece.
Stacey: "Hey, I wanna show some photos when I'm small to you! :D"
Night- Cousin's house.
Stacey is fighting with her maid, Emily over candy.
Stacey: "I want. I want. I want!"
*Extending her hands, trying to grab the candy on Emily's hand.
Emily: "No!"
Stacey: "Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!"
Emily: "What? You shouted at me and you're angry?"
*Stacey walked around the living room for one whole circle, thinking.
*Stacey walked to Emily again.
Stacey: "Ah teh, (how she calls her maid)" she called as sweet as she could. "Give me?" Smile.
Emily: "(Laughs) No!"
Stacey:" I coal please calm rest you!"
Emily: "Haha! She just said "I call police come and arrest you!", but still no!"
*Stacey walked away sadly.



No comments:
Post a Comment
It's up to you to say now.