First timer.
I went round and round and round at the parking lot.
Searched for parking space on my own. And suddenly you missed how the parking lots are lit up with green signal lights that saved your eyesight from searching.
I entered from B1. Had been making consideration to reverse back once I reached the ticketing machine, seeing the cars inside it. It's almost full. But a car appeared behind me from nowhere.
"Alright, try not to be the joke of others for today."
Went in. Did the search. Followed the signs of 'More Parking'.
When you are here with others it seemed easy. Find a space, shift in suavely, that's it.?
It was dark. It had been a long day for me. Didn't did well in exams. Screwed presentation. Can't even tell the difference in the processing of green tea and black tea when I'm reading so much about fermented food.
And the guy this morning, who just came out of his car in the middle of the road, giving me an 'I don't know what to do. Not my fault.' kinda look, pointing to his car which decided to rest in the middle of the road leading to a U-turn.
At last I found one. Parking in a shopping complex for the first time. Maybe later on I can call mommy and brag about it. Car sensor beeped like crazy when I reversed in. I don't even have to look at the car to know I had make it slant in the yellow box. I took out the plastic cups from my bag. The ones which are leftover from this morning. Pineapple fruit enzyme filled in only one plastic bottle because I made it concentrated enough for the testers. I took out the brand new maroon Medsoc T-shirt with my name embroidered on it, thought of the Fa-Med-Ly day coming soon, and remembered the fact that I didn't sign up for any committee.
It's dark. I left my car quickly, brain picturing the news mom read to me. Those occurred in parking lots. A group of students past by. I walked past them with relief. At least there is other people besides me here. I turned back. B2 2I 13 is the pillar next to my car.
Lights are in front. I fastened my pace, walking towards it. Opened the door and entered. I noticed the students looked at me for a while. Is it because I'm alone? There's a few guys in it. Some holding some car spare parts, some talking to their customers. I turned to the right and looked for the elevator.
What? A wall? A freaking wall with car spare parts arranged on racks?
I turned around, pretended to find my phone in my bag. The guys' stare never left me. I walked out the shop like nothing had happened. And at last I saw the elevator at another side in front.
PS: I know right this is a failed attempt of writing another embarrassing stories of mine. But yeayyy elective's overrrrr #startofrealholiday #noworriesanymore #playtime
Friday, August 23, 2013
|
Labels:
Books Movies Shows,
Stories
|



No comments:
Post a Comment
It's up to you to say now.