Windows 8 =D
After having all the chaos about the sudden shutting down of Windows Explorer when I am searching for files or music or any PM documents.. Bro had did what he can to install a brand new original version of Windows 8 on my laptop =D
I am absolutely lurveeeeeeeee-ing the lumia like start up. Oh mann my laptop had just been so sexy XD XD Well no problems so far with the system, with the Microsoft Office 2010, onlinee, music =p (Except the college wiFi that sucks. grrr)
PS : And i'm starting to wonder how can I live when he's graduating in 6 months time =/
Thursday, October 11, 2012
|
Labels:
Books Movies Shows,
Stories
|
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Do you realize that I can't understand your last paragraph? What's with the crap up there? LOL. BTW, I love bro too. :3
ReplyDeleteAhha it's some kind of system error analysing my post as a system message =p Ahha fixed!
ReplyDeletePS: I am happy to make you jealous of my laptop oh YEAAAYY