9

Today i cooked. LOL i really meant cooked. Without any assistance. Oh my god, it's really crap man. I phoned mom for some instructions but she ended up leaving her phone in her office. So i did everything based on my little memory about what mom told me this morning, when i just woke up with my dizzy head and blurred eyes.

Fine, fine. So i ended up cooking lady's finger with soooo sticky fluid attached to it. (I seriously remember mom saying add in water little by little if it's too hard to munch on, but she clarified that it was the instructions given yesterday when she asked me to cook bitter gourd. Oh hell) And the kangkung? I have no idea about removing those 'old' stems, so it ended up all in my wok. FYI, i even cut every single part using knife. LOL! After that only i knew i have to try pulling the thing. If it is too old then it's NOT the right thing to be in the wok.

So for lunch mom is laughing when she's eating and i am SOOO glad that the soup is still OK. Seaweed soup + seafood tofu + egg is the hardest thing i can do? Okey i am so grateful that it is edible.

PS: I know this is a very lame post.
PPS: Hey i started reading blogs and improving my english, though.
PPPS: Everyone starts to have fear. And i am too. Medicine in UM please, Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's up to you to say now.