Semester One Ended. KMK.
I'm thinking of writing a post like this for a long time.
But i keep giving things to myself to complete, like 'why don't i rest today first' and 'why so rush?' and 'wait till mum and dad off to work', so i procrastinate it till.. today. There's 6 days left in my first semester break.
I insisted I should go to Kedah Matriculation College for my pre-U studies, although mum kept on asking me is there a need to transfer me back to KMNS, because Qianni is doing that. I was thinking that Qianni did that of an excuse for doctor appointments, but what excuse should i provide? ('I want a matriculation college which is near to my home' doesn't sound right.) So off i go to Kedah, and only that day, 10 May 2010, i knew that i'm studying at the north-est part of Malaysia, Changlun. 8km more you'll arrive at Thailand. I never thought of anything about Kedah. I imagined for n times i will be studying in Perak Matric, or even Penang, or Melaka? But, frankly speaking, not once, Kedah.
In this 5, nearly 6 months time in KMK, i really wanna sentence my gratitude to my gang aka buddies, Tiang, Mei Ling, Hon Yee, and Michelle Ang, Jie Ying. Michelle and Jie Ying left KMK after 3 weeks for JPA scholarships for India and Ireland respectively. Although the place were the same, but trust me, there's something missing after they gone. So basically Tiang, MeiLing, Hon Yee is those who accompanied me in KMK during my ups and downs. Although sometimes I felt stress seeing Tiang studying(Tiang is real good at that >_<), Meiling is somehow inconsistent in making decision, Hon Yee is a bit disgusting in her act and words (trust me she gonna kill me if she read this!), human are imperfect right? (Oh my gosh, this reminded how Miss Emmy corrected my 'unperfect' on my table :s) They are always there for me. And one thing i'm confuse about, I'm wondering if i display all my emotions on my face? They'll know if i'm down :)
Life had been busy in KMK. Studies is the same as in Serting, but special thanks to Pn Nurulhuda, Pn Tuanpah Syams, Pn Intan Zulkifli, Mr. Nazaruddin, Miss Norhamidah, Pn Siti Marini, Pn Siti Mariyam, not leaving out Mr Khairul Jefri, for their wonderful classes and lectures and experiments:) Not to forget Pn Juraini who was willing to reply my SMS when i'm in hot soup during study week. And H4P4, with the presence of Hon Yee is fabulous, although from time to time there's issues arising.. x_x How nice we've gone through those aerobic exercise demonstrations and competition, raya dinner, dissection, english classes, muet speaking test and much more :) Thanks to Nadiah, Liza, Sal, Aina, Wan, Fatin, Mimi, Shaz, Kak Una, Kak ika, Kak feeza and Qayyum :) How scared i am thinking of a new practicum next semester x_x
Semester one reminded me of how sad i am for not getting the piln for JPA scholarship, but i am here to say how lucky i am to miss it :) If i got it, i will miss a chance to experience so much in KMK. Everyday's 6.30pm dinner, chance to organize Pesta Kebudayaan with friends, chances to sneak out in the midnight just to sing a birthday song to Sook Voon, how happy i am to see A,A,A,A on the result table displayed on the notice table (it boosts my confidence. A lot.) ^^ I am lucky enough to have Fatin, Soleha and Inaz as my crazy roommates, making our room full of laughter each day :) Although sometimes i was stress, thinking how i did in Maths paper of PSPM, how i left out the limit question >_< Gosh, how will my future be if i didn't get 4 flat for my first semester.. But as I glanced through Chung's notes, i realized i am traveling on the same road as he was, and just let things be.
FYI, I'll be in H1P3 next semester. To be frank i hate it, first in a big lecture hall and shaky tables; second with new no-idea-how-it-will-be classmate; third with no-idea-how-it-will-be lecturers. I'm packing my Semester 2 books, and all kinds of materials i can prepare to face (in case there is) any 'hard-to-understand' lectures and tutorials. Pray for me. I sincerely hope that Semester two will be as great as Semester one. And i will have the courage to face all the what-so-ever-thingamajig-coming. Pray for me please? Thanks.
P/S : Log on to Jason Chen's Music Channel to have a look. His voice is just so fabulous :)
Monday, November 01, 2010
|
Labels:
Stories
|



No comments:
Post a Comment
It's up to you to say now.