Talking about MUET

Halooo. I'm feeling the sense of guilty climbing all its way up to my brain when i doesn't blog when i'm home. So here I come, leaving the differentiation exercises (really a loooot there T_T) on the table and blog. It's two days from going back to KMK, but as usual, i'm yelling "This is not enough!" although KMNS, KMPP had started their classes earlier.

Talking about MUET. Chung had a secure Band 4 and a beautiful ticket to enter UM. MBBS. A common sentence i hear all the way round is :"What to worry? You got A for your GCE-O lerh. Sure Band 5 or 6 larh." No, it isn't true. What i have is a moderate moderate grammar base, and a moderate moderate vocabulary bank. You can know how amused i am when i read through SapphireDragon's blog of his political views, and how amazed i am when i flip through Missing Malaysia by Dean Johns, columnist of Malaysiakini.com write about Malaysia.

I am not confident. Seriously. During speaking, my brain just can't work at its full efficiency, and only yesterday i know that i should brainstorm 5 to 6 points, and use it separately in my presentation and group discussion. Every time i just ended up repeating my points in individual presentation in discussion.>_< Not to forget the vocal fillers like urm.. ah.. I just can't get the kick how to make my two minutes of speaking worth high marks. Sigh.

I'm not complaining about my English lecturer, but just that i can't get the full outcome from him. The way he teaches. I need a lecturer that will mark my essay like Miss Emmy and tell me where I am weak at. Tell me my grammar is lousy and my vocab is rubbish, not asking us merely checking the answers at the back and compare ours. I need a guide to tell me why is this question consider 'not stated', not 'false'.

I surfed through net and see how the others can secure a band 6 with safe scores. But i just can't see mine. Maybe i just need to use the secret. Imagine and it will happen. Kick off my butt and off to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's up to you to say now.