3 Strangers Talked To Me Because of Uke
Well putting aside those posts that requires time to edit photos and
all - let's talk about my journey home today :) Mood had been
fluctuating since exam and I hate it when I am sensitive towards almost
everything ergh it sucks. So I decided maybe it's time to go home. To
recharge. So off I go with laptop, bag and ukulele in hand. (the case is
just too big urgh @@)
Had waited at the bus
terminal for T632 rapid and yeaaa I thought it's right enough to prepare
5 bucks in hand for the driver to give me back change. Weather was hot
and humid. Beside me were 4 Malay girls, 3 going Mid Valley, 1 going
back home. When the bus came I went up and handed the 5 bucks to the
driver, expecting 4 bucks in return.. Nothing. The bus driver gave me an
'Alaaaa...' and I asked : "Ehh tak leh ka?" He gave me a weird smile
and replied "boleh... boleh..." and waved at me to go to the back. Hmmm?
I sat at a seat at the back. And finally found out the notice pasted at the window. =.=
"Sila sediakan duit yang secukupnya kepada pemandu bas. Pemandu bas tidak akan memulangkan baki." T_T
"Hey, is this ukulele?"
"*shocked* Err yeaaaa.."
"You play this one? Is it nice?"
"*smile* yea, nice!"
"You learnt ukulele without learning guitar first?"
"Yea, guitar's fret is like a lil bit too big for my hand soo.. I picked up a smaller one :)"
"You learning this in UM?"
"Hmm yeaa, you know Yan Lan Shou? Orhh no? You're not from UM? It's an organization that invited the teacher over to teach us you see." (And how dumb am I to assume every student found at the station are UM students =.=)
"Hahaa, no, I'm from MIA. (I stunted for a while) Haa it's a place to learn about instruments and stuffs :) They started a ukulele class too but apparently very few joined."
(And it's only at home that I found out MIA is Malaysian Institute of Arts :O And yeaaa it's my piano teacher's school as welllllll @@)
"Oh really?"
We walked to the bus which had finally opened its door and pay for the tickets. Yeaa this time around I'm 'clever' enough to prepare enough coins @@
"So you going to Mid Valley too? :)"
"Hmmm no I'm going to UM."
"....? Isn't this the bus to Mid Valley?"
"I thought it's that (pointing outside the window) bus that is going to mid valley..?"
Damn.
I ran to the bus. The driver doesn't seem to believe I just bought a ticket from another bus and..
Off I go. 7 bucks today for bus only. I rather take a taxi.
And I finally saw the 'T632' on the previous bus. =.=
And I forgot to ask my new friend her name. Hmm.
Off from the bus. Walking.
"Hi! This is so cute! Where can I get this?"
"*shocked for the second time* Hi! This is a ukulele. U-K-U-L-E-L-E. You can go to any guitar shop to ask for this :)"
"The size is so cuteeee! Is it playable?"
"Err yeaaa :) *Strummed a few times* can play music as well :)"
"Ohh thanks!"
"Hey miss can you help me to sign this?" "I'm so tired promoting this whole day." "Please help LAH miss." "Hey can I have your phone number?" "Hi Miss are you learning up guitar?"
The promoters at the junction heading to the KTM ticket booth was just SOOO annoying.
And luckily the KTM officers are nice.
"Adik! Maii main satu lagu boleh?"
"*Laugh* Bolehhh. Nak lagu apa? Laa tak tau Lagu Melayu la pulak."
"Haha tak pa la. Gurau je. *returning my change*"
5 hours of journey and I'm home! :)
This was random hahaha
Saturday, May 04, 2013
|
Labels:
Books Movies Shows,
Stories
|




No comments:
Post a Comment
It's up to you to say now.