10 + 10 + 1 =)

And I turned 21st :)

Some sees it as a year to be eligible to vote, marry without parents' consent (wait I can't remember where I heard this from =.=) etc etc - but to me - it's a whole new year after all :) Hmm well I had always take birthday rather than 1st of January to look back this year of mine =) Well starting from the birthday celebration last year which they asked me and Venice to kiss (ohmygodd that ended up as a pure teeth and teeth collision), and activities and studies and second year of medical school whole load of stuffs had happened. =) Well am satisfied with what I experienced in my 20th year :D Thank godddd =')

So it's not a Part A exam eve like last year (where every single message and wish came in added with 'Good Luck With Part A!' yea righttt) and it's a Tuesday :) Had aches all over the body after the trip and arrived at college late night. And I had been hearing from Ling Hui that she prepared present for me, and overheard Tzeying and Tecky going to BBG for 'SOMETHING' hmmmmm too obvioussss :P And well when the night came I'm a bit scared that flour and coffee-smelling pail of water will come but alright when the two roommates slept quite early and I started to feel quite safe :D So I was reading Pathology on my table and...

(Heard voices of whole bunch of people walking outside my window...)

"Hey hey open the windowww!"

And some squary thingamajig came in - 1, 2, 3, 4, and 11 of them :D And I watched in awe they fell on floor, on my table, some rolled to under my table and bed and I picked them up in real surprise - PAPER MADE DOMOSSSSSS :D Heart-meltedly-touched at that moment =) Domos of different colours, sizes and different appearance :P each coloured by colour pencils and Cuteeeeee ❤ And there's two more bookmarks with big teeth to bite the books :D And yeahh one of the Domo with moustache and mole =.= and I had Yueting writing : Siau Fen (Yueting's girlfriend who we met weeks ago :D) 说,有胡须的才是美女! LOLOL what the =.= And the domos are now nicely arranged along my window side :)

Ahha so I smiled and said thank you to them :) And they were like 'why are you not excited?'  HAHAHAHAHA I am happy deep down inside really =') What's more touching then receiving handmade presents hehehe :P And I had the six of them sending one word message to wish me happy birthday :)

We had meeting with the Deputy Dean the following morning and hmmmm we had to admit that we signed for some of them during the last week lecture where they went back for the long weekend =/ Had some real scolds from her and yeaaaa it felt bad :( Ahha so Kai Xian and Ling Hui bought me two slices of secret recipes to say sorry LOL hahaa :P Well it's kinda awkward blowing a candle in the middle of the hot afternoon in Food Junction hahaa :P And Ling Hui insisted on putting the Shit-like bookmark in the middle of the cakes hahaa :)

I was happy that night :) It's like a whole bunch of people going out to eat with you ehhe :) And it's at Wing's cafe where live band is there :D Had Ling Hui to helped me out to capture every faces that came to celebrate (to post them here yeayy) and guess what - the birthday ones get to have a try at the fortune wheel and I got a free set of chicken chop :D

And yeaa Shen Yu and the gang turned up in the middle of the meal so yeahh kinda awkward but everyone joined in :) Had dedicated some songs to all of them but too bad they are not in the vocalist's list ahha :) LOL things became real weird when the vocalist asked who's the one having birthday today and who's the boyfriend..? *AWKWARD* lol =s

And they are so nice to buy another slice of birthday cake for me at a shop nearby :) And as I wish I got an 8gb memory card hehehe :) Ling Hui made a nice notebook for me that till now I am thinking of what should I write inside (and with all the things I said everyday on the front page =.=), and yea the shit-like-shape to display my photo turned up to be her own bookmark ahha =p Yepp girl I'm so touched for the words inside! =) And if you realised the 4th reasons why you love me on the T-shirt they bought for me - LOL they insisted that 'I'm hi-larious' is the main urge for them to buy that =.= How nice of Ai Xin to make an eeyore key chain for me on her own =) And big thank you to Hee Chuen and Coba who bought me Ferrero Rocher inside a water bottle heee ;)

Alright here comes round two :) With the monsterrrrr :) Ehhe I went to Nando's for the first time - and tested the weird sauces they had with the one quarter chicken hahaa :) And he paid for my dinner because he doesn't know what to buy ahha :) Yepp we went to Wing's again - He is so cuteee when he's doing all the card tricks hahaa :) And he played birthday song on ukulele for me heeee (ohmygodd skippppp all the detailsss :P)

Third celebration (yeaaaa there is! :D) was with Dad and Mom :) Bro and me went back home the following week and imagine we went out for supper at Hailam kopitiam and it was real rare for us to eat out and don't mention about supperrr :D Had rarely had time like this to tell stories and drank Milo Dinosaur and eating sour sauce rice outside :)
And yepp these are what yin prepared for me - Domo (Again! =D) slippers (which really out of the leg of mine, LOL well maybe can fit in Stacey's) which she sewed it up and asked me to keep my handphone inside and a Caramel pencil box :) Cuteee righttttt :D

Contented contented contented! Couldn't ask for more :) Let this year be good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's up to you to say now.