Part A =X
Yes, i did felt a bit disappointed.
Disappointed of my own ability? No, i would rather say i did not prepare well and worked enough for it.
Who am i to be sad after all, when i can pass when others who had been spending hours hours digesting books got an E or D?
Who am i to be disappointed after all, when others worked so hard yet fail when i am not putting enough effort into it.
Maybe that's the problem?
I always thought i wanna live university life, try out different activities, enjoy, but sometimes i may forgot the main thing that i should be taking care of.
I had a phone call with mom.
'So how are you now?'
'Fine..'
'I think you should know what problem is there rite. This is not the kind of result that came from you lehh..'
*Silence. Thoughts flying in mind.*
'Hmm maybe Semester 1 is a transition period for me mommy, just enter university what ritee, i need time that's all.. I think Sem 2 will be a bit more okay kua..'
'Then don't join so many activities dy..'
'Mommy i agreed to join in Sem 1 marr, how can now wanna withraw from everything.. I don't want just plain study and join nothing lehh..'
'Then you don't agree to join anything for 2nd year first arr..'
*LOL what's that? =S*
'Huh where got.. I promise i'll divide time wann..'
'Besides activities lehh? Anything about study method marr?'
'Hmm maybe i didn't read through many times and remember everything vivid in mind kua..'
'You are not in SPM dy you know.. Must re-read marr..'
'Yea i think so too..'
'Eyy you think is it bro's there to bring you go back Kemuning Utama every weekend and you become disturbed and don't study arr?'
'Err.. Got such reason merhhh.. Then i don't go back lorrh, stay in college during weekends lor.. but good food once in a while important marr..' *Brain: Serious?*
'Hmm. You know yourself arr, keep momentum going again okay?'
'Okay..'
Maybe a C is a thing to think about after all.
But seriously thank God. Thanks for at least let me pass. =)



Enjoy your Uni life laa Bebeh. Just smile at yourself with the C. C for cemerlang indeed. A for Aiyo-so-insane. -,-
ReplyDeleteFrom beloved Mummy.
ReplyDelete不要这样丧气,没有怪你,只是要你反省反省,内观一下,找出原因,重新出发。不要往后看,于事无补。把良能发挥出来,相信能够更上一层楼,登上高峰,看到更迷人的景色……
P/S:I'm just showing her this. Mummy should know what's playing in your mind. (: Peace.