YLS Audition.?
Just writing a short update though, i went for Yao Lan Shou audition yesterday night (a song composing unit under Chinese Society), with silly hopes of becoming the keyboardist of Da Yao perhaps? >< Well can bear the fear and stress till next day though, had waited and worried for days (LOL sounds so exaggerating). So after setting up the booth for Entrepreneurship Day, off we go - Leong Hooi and I went to KPS for audition ><
Met Raee on the midway though, and he led us to the place. There's not much people that day, probably because we are early and there's Pesta Tanglung Feast Celebration event going on. We filled in forms and waited. I am the first candidate (LOL?) to go in for musician interview.
There's a Head of Musician and pro keyboardist waiting inside, ready with keyboard. She asked me a few question about what i know about Yao Lan Shou, and i was required to perform the song i prepared (What's more than River Flows In You? =p). Slipped a few notes though. ><
And here comes the tough part. I was given a headphone to hear to 2 songs and write their chords out. I think i requested for repetition for about 10 times? (K i am LOUSY. The westlife song isn't so easy to catch though ='( Felt so stree-up) By the way the chorus of the second song is pretty easy, it's 梁山伯与朱丽叶's chorus, oh thank god. And i am required to press the chords on keyboard and hum it out. Oh mannn i hope i did well.
Well she said the results will come out in 3 days time. Let's accept what's offered then =)
PS: Yin and Dad and Mom is out in Bali! I am looking forward for souvenirs and photos and videos =p
Tuesday, December 06, 2011
|
Labels:
Stories
|



No comments:
Post a Comment
It's up to you to say now.