Am I Kiasu Or What?
Hey all. I am in emo mood. (Ok so if you don't want to read please leave. I mean it)
Tomorrow is the last night for me to prepare for CONASS 1, for the first ever exam i will be having in MBBS of UM. And yet, i have so muchhhh to read up, i have blood, cells, to read up (not to forget the shaky concepts of the nerve chapters. God please kill me), biochem have RNA DNA Membrane Biochemistry to read, anatomy.. Whole thing is fading away.
Lin Ru told me to be STEADY. And he wrote a big 'STEADY' and 'DON'T WORRY' at my very poor mark on my mock test paper. I felt so small sitting beside co-bud. Everyone is saying how small the test is, and yet everyone came in so well-prepared, and answered with great confidence, and got nice marks. Wei Han said he got D, E, F for all the papers in conass but yet he's in 5th year now. Bro said do not burn down your enthusiasm to study, as you have to preservere till post-graduate. Everyone's saying 'CONASS ONLY MARR' and yet you heard stories about how late they slept, and how early they woke up, and you are yawning at 12.30am and slept nicely till 7am. The world went crazy, and you do not understand a single thing when Ah Gong and Wen Jie are discussing physiology in the coursemate's group.
Hell.
I did my core topic quiz just now. And passed, fortunately. 7.6. I did it all on my own. Without any assistance. I have to admit i was a bit sad looking at the marks, but it is obtained from my own brains and hands and thinking and nobody cares what mark you got in quizzes. Looks like many concepts of mine are still shaky and need reinforcement.
Whatever. I don't know why i am writing this actually. Everybody will laugh if they know i am stressed up by CONASS. Maybe it's because of my Pre-Menstrual Syndrome. Who knows?
Saturday, November 12, 2011
|
Labels:
Stories
|



No comments:
Post a Comment
It's up to you to say now.