12

Hey. today is the day. Day which UPU results will be known. I've helped Jack out for his essay yesterday and watched my friends checked through UKM. LOL. And Chee Teck got UKM. Medic. He is so brilliant in academic and he got UKM. What about me then? 12pm will tell.

I've always thought of life after entering UM. I will read through a few chapters first as Bro says it's sooo exhausting during the orientation MONTH. And having the chance to use Bro's Si Putih once in a while when i feel like driving (or have the guts to do so. It's KL man.). And having the familiar faces like Jasper, Wei Ping, Kang Yuan and Bro! In the faculty. And how nice it will be if Chong Ping, Jing Kun, Vicky, Sin Yee, Yuan Chen and me are ALL in UM. LOL.

Yesterday I asked Chong Ping is singing a great way to release stress. He said yes. I just hope you won't heard me singing later on. Now guess i should get ready everything and wait for 12pm. (And i expect and sure that the server will be down for a while. Trust me.) All the best to everyone! The route is decided.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's up to you to say now.