What a week

I did went back to KMK after a full-resting holiday, with motivations i gained from reading 'Where Rainbows End' by Cecilia Ahern, 'For one more day' by mitch albom and learn to accept and face whatever challenges God offered me. I'm thinking of 'let this six days go quickly and i'll be at home again.' Who knows what this week is how to break my patience down, and facing everyday with stress.

Day 1
Flew to Penang, and guess what? We saw Lim Keng Aik(sic), the famous politician on business class of our plane! The day is sooo tiring, where we have to crumple up in Munirah's dad's Proton wira and make it to the Sg Nibong Terminal (Thanks to you, uncle! It's so kind of you!), take bus to Alor Setar, then met an initially-we-thought-he-is-scary-but-he-is-not-at-the-end uncle to take us to KMK. And what a day i discovered that i can't remember where the hell i put my timetable and luckily Ryan snap it again for me. And a big thanks i would like to express to all Pesta Kebudayaan Cina Leaders!! Thanks for making the coupon producing job an ease!! I appreciate it so much :)

Ee Shan, Xin Zi and lots more friends helping me out. Thank you!!!

Day 2
The day we found out we are suddenly in Semester 2, in large lecture halls and having 4 bio lecturers who will rotate in time, En Redzuan Lah as Math lecturer (where he does not show full steps of examples, sigh) and Miss Fatni's former lecturer as my Chemistry lecturer now. It is definite that i know Miss Fatni is my Tuto and Practical Lecturer, and I got Mdm Azylawaty as my bio Tuto! She looks a bit strict by the way, and saying things like 'no comparing between lecturers!'. After a tiring day of school, i start off my work of rewriting lecture notes from handphone again. Sigh. Ryan phoned me at night and asked me to help to issue a letter to apply for 'outing khas' after MUET, this Saturday. She invited me too! Yes, no, yes no?

Day3
I'm thinking of going for the practical taklimat at 4pm but just, I got so tired meeting Cik Ita for times to ask her to approve our MIS. And gosh, i met Miss Fatni earlier than expected, CH hour!! NO. She started the class with rules, usage of files, reflection forms, pre-test, quick test, post-test which just freaking me out. She had got much enthusiasm in Chemistry, so if i looked at the bright side, A for my Chemistry. I got ee shan and yuan chen telling me their plan to resign from Kelab Rakan. Hmm. What if i'm kicked out? I don't have the time, i think. Meeting again at night with the ketua units, where Ryan complaining he asked her 'Why are we having meeting tonight?' No comment. Work my ass off for listening practises until late night. I mean early morning. 3am. Hell.

Day 4
I knew that i'm going to Alor Setar with Ryan and Sook Voon. I'm working all-day-long to complete my work, listening test (Mom looked for the book with CD for long, I shouldn't disappoint her.), Bio meanings and i tried my best to look at some tips for MUET tomorrow, but just, besides listening test, i don't know what should i practice on. The work is so much, MUET is tomorrow. I deeply want Band 5. Please God. I worked on everything i could but i didn't touch a single thing about Chemistry at all. Damn.

Day 5
MUET is weird. Despite the reading test, listening test have some questions which i can't catch, and writing test wants us to write about ARRANGED MARRIAGE in today's society?? What the hell?? (My MUET test is set E, btw.) I just wrote why arranged marriage is not practical today, and God knows what band i'm getting for my MUET. T_T : l Going to Alor Setar is absolutely tiring, but i appreciate this chance to help sook voon out and give some opinions. Anne is driving us out and gosh, all i had is my mind is how am i finishing my Chemistry work tonight, forgetting my MUET temporarily. After sending all those goods to Ms Yap's quarters at 3rd floor (Argh!!!), i got so tired and Ryan: thanks for excusing me from the coupon-producing meeting tonight. After i slept for x minutes (sorry to Inaz and Solehah for shhh-ing you guys!), i move my ass to BT for Bio Excellence programme again, before working till late night for Chemistry notes, tutorial, pre-test and worksheets. 3am again.

Day 6
I forced myself to swallow a bottle of Brand's chicken essence and work all-day-long for no-rest-at-all schedule. You would have laughed if you see how stiff and silent we are in Chemistry Tutorial. Miss Fatni had her way to work things out, i guess. Filling reflection forms and worksheets and working on last minute jotter, i ended my whole day class (with bitter experience of using 2 calorimeter to do an experiment >_< and get some scold). Things are not ending! Meeting at 5 pm till 6.35 pm for Carnival of Mathematics, then rush back for bathe, 7pm Hicom meeting, 8pm all ajks meeting. I'm glad that all of us poured out our thoughts and feelings, and now and then only we discovered that language will be a serious problem. I really hope we will work something great out, Brandon, Ryan, Chee Teck, Shiva, Ching-Chun, Daniel and I. I'm happy too we are discussing things with Tanglung AJks and compromising about using the Dewan Mahawangsa. Just that i had my dinner at 10pm. Hell for n times. We laughed when watching Daniel distributing money to Ching-chun to be kept and count on numerous RM1 bucks. Who says treasurer got nothing to do? :)

Day 7
I found that i'm meeting my Math Tuto today and I haven't do much for my tuto. Argh.. Shocked when Miss Nani entered our tuto, replacing Pn Azila for 3 weeks, she went for pilgrimage. Miss Fatni freaked me out when she told me 'Where's your pre-test? You submit it?' "Yes miss!" "Go and find first." I ran the way to room, with shaky hands holding keys, flipped anxiously through my Chemistry files and relieved when i can't find any yellow paper in there. As my brain is working to figure out what explaination should i provide, it's Sharifuddin - he took my pre-test as reference. Hey Sharifuddin! I'm not capable to receive shock, especially anything about Chemistry ok? >_< The hectic day ends after i donate my blood for second time, get some scold from the unscrupulous taxi driver (a Chinese, i emphasize!), and board on Air Asia plane. The night view is fabulous.






I just want to get some good rest at home. 22nd and 23rd will be the Carnival Jualan. God. Please give me the strength to face all this. Give me the wisdom to complete my exercise early and understand the lectures with high efficiency. Thank YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's up to you to say now.